Banco Bradesco S.A. informs its shareholders, clients and the market in general that all matters examined at the Special and Annual Shareholders' Meetings held cumulatively on this date, at 4 p.m., were approved as follows:
• Special Shareholders' Meeting: the Board of Directors' proposals to:
1) to increase the capital stock in R$8,000,000,000.00, increasing it to R$ 59,100,000,000.00, by means of capitalization of part of the balance of the "Profit Reserves - Statutory Reserve", according to the provisions of Article 169 of Law No. 6,404/76, with 10% bonus stock, attributing free of charge to shareholders at the ratio of 1 new share to each 10 shares of the same type they hold on the record-date, to be informed to the market after the respective process is approved by the Brazilian Central Bank, with the consequent amendment to the "caput" of Article 6 of the Bylaws; and
2) to partially amend the Bylaws, (i) in item "p" of Article 9, regarding the Board of Directors' duties to establish the compensation for the Audit Committee's members; (ii) in Paragraph Two of Articles 12 and 13, in the "caput" of Article 17 and in the Section III of Article 27, improving their wording; (iii) in Article 21, due to the change to the term of office and to formalize the criteria for the appointment and dismissal of the members of the Audit Committee; and (iv) in item "a" of Article 24, adjusting the minimum period to convene the Shareholders' Meetings of the Company to comply with the provisions of Article 8 of CVM Instruction No. 559, of March 27, 2015.
• Annual Shareholders' Meeting:
1) the management accounts and the financial statements related to the fiscal year ended on December 31, 2016, after the shareholders have analyzed the Management and Independent Auditors' Reports, the Fiscal Council's Opinion and the Summary of the Audit Committee's Report;
2) the Board of Directors' proposal for the allocation of the net income of the fiscal year 2016, in the amount of R$15,083,577,740.73, as follows: R$754,178,887.04 for the account of "Profit Reserve - Legal Reserve"; R$7,353,617,362.43 for the account of "Profit Reserve - Statutory Reserve"; and R$6,975,781,491.26 as interest on equity, previously paid;
3) the maintenance of the current number (8) of members composing the Board of Directors;
4) the reelection of the current Board of Directors' Members, Messrs. Lázaro de Mello Brandão, Luiz Carlos Trabuco Cappi, Ms. Denise Aguiar Alvarez and Messrs. João Aguiar Alvarez, Carlos Alberto Rodrigues Guilherme, Milton Matsumoto, José Alcides Munhoz and Aurélio Conrado Boni;
5) the election of the Fiscal Council's Effective Members, Messrs. Domingos Aparecido Maia, José Maria Soares Nunes, Ariovaldo Pereira, Walter Luis Bernardes Albertoni and João Carlos de Oliveira; and of the respective Alternate Members, Messrs. Nilson Pinhal, Renaud Roberto Teixeira, Jorge Tadeu Pinto de Figueiredo, Reginaldo Ferreira Alexandre and João Sabino;
6) the Board of Directors' proposal for the management compensation (fixed and variable), in the overall annual amount of up to R$335,000,000.00, and the annual amount of up to R$345,000,000.00 to support the Management's Pension Plan, for the year 2017;
7) the Board of Directors' proposal for the Fiscal Council monthly compensation, in the amount of R$18,000.00, to each effective member, for the year 2017.
Based on the resolution decided in the meeting itself, on this day, the Bank's Board of Directors, right after the Annual Shareholders' Meeting in which it was elected, has chosen to hold the position of Chairman Mr. Lázaro de Mello Brandão and, to the position of Vice-Chairman, Mr. Luiz Carlos Trabuco Cappi.
Banco Bradesco S.A.
Alexandre da Silva Glüher
Executive Vice President and
Investor Relations Officer
Institutional Service: Ivani Benazzi de Andrade, Phone: (55 11) 2194-0924 or Carlos Tsuyoshi Yamashita, Phone: (55 11) 2194-0920
Individual Service: Andressa Vallilo Ramalho, Phone.: (55 11) 2194-0917