Bradesco Asset Management (BRAM), the largest private investment fund manager in Brazil, offers differentiated investment solutions for all customer profiles, ensuring the highest standard of service quality. Our clients include the main segments of Bradesco, such as Prime, Corporate, Private, Retail, Bradesco Empresas and the Bradesco Insurance Group, as well as Institutional Investors in Brazil and abroad, in addition to several Family Offices.
In December, 2016, BRAM had R$ 609,667 billion in assets under management, across 1.235 Investment Funds and 210 Managed Portfolios, with 3.006.009 investors.
Brazil's largest Private Asset Manager, with more than R$ 604 billion assets under management, according to ANBIMA, September 2017.7.
- 31 Funds classified as the Best for Institutional Clients by Investidor Institucional Magazine in October 2017.
- Six Funds classified as five stars by Valor Investe in June 2017.
- 17 Funds classified as "Excellent" in the ranking “The Best Funds for Institutional Clients” published by Investidor Institucional magazine in April 2017.
- Best Asset Management in Corporate, Pension Plans and Insurance Companies in the ranking published in August 2016 by Investidor Institucional magazine.
- Eight Funds classified as five stars in the Guia Exame Onde Investir 2017.
- Awarded by ALAS 20 - Agenda Líderes Sustentables 2020, for its performance and leadership in the responsible investment agenda.
First place in the category Leadership in Responsible Investments
Second place in the Leadership category in Corporate Governance
Third place in the Leadership category in Sustainability Research
Rated by S&P Global Ratings as 'AMP-1' ('Very Strong') for its third-party asset management practices and solid business position.
Evaluated by Moody's as MQ1 (Excellent), with excellent management characteristics, through a disciplined investment process and solid risk management.