The constant investments in infrastructure, information technology and human resources, which are considered indispensable pillars in the banking industry, allow Bradesco to constantly update its branch network, offering a broader range of services in varied media. The expansion and development of service channels generate productivity gains and bring comfort and safety to clients.
Since 2004, the Bank has had a strong presence on Social Networks, through which it monitors its brand, products and services, provides customer service and builds customer and non-customer relationships, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with answers being posted within approximately five minutes and its own specialized social media team. In addition to responding to doubts, complaints and suggestions, this team is also responsible for the interactions where the content of conversations with users is positive and usually arises from topics related to the Bank or from participation in daily conversations.
There is an emphasis on our performance in the relationship and co-creation with digital content creators in Brazil, like bloggers, vloggers and other publishers 2.0. The purpose of this activity is to open a direct dialogue with them and their audiences, significantly expanding the dissemination of products, services and channels, and, above all, to encourage the production of digital content in Brazil, strengthening this ecosystem, and significantly inserting Bradesco into these networks.
Bradesco also provides relevant content on the financial universe, technology and relationships on all main social platforms, which are fed by discussions on the Bank. This creates a social ecosystem that is the market’s benchmark, therefore, delivering the best experience to its audience.
Together with the Marketing department and other departments, the area sponsors events about the Internet and pop culture as part of its content creation and chat engagement activities, such as youPIX CON and Comic Con Experience.
• Beginning of the Institutional campaign on the Bank’s new positioning: Bradesco Pra Frente. Videos on the pillars of Culture, Family, and Sports were published, receiving more than 7.7 million views on Facebook. We also started a movement with the #maisumpasso hashtag, which reflects the company’s message. We highlight the content of the invitation to the Culture pillar movement, which had around 450 photos of steps posted on Facebook.
• We also approached our cultural sponsorships on Social Networks with the aim of disseminating knowledge throughout the country. We talked about the spectacle “The Passion of Christ in New Jerusalem” in Pernambuco and the exhibitions “Steve Jobs, the visionary” and “Gaudí: Barcelona, 1900” in Rio de Janeiro.
• In addition to those already mentioned, we called Juliana de Faria from Think Olga to produce content on the exhibitions by artist Yoko Ono “THE SKY IS STILL BLUE, YOU KNOW...” and “Anita Malfatti: 100 years of modern art” in São Paulo. The latter was a video that received more than 600,000 views on Facebook.
• In May, we continued to address the Bank’s new positioning. Several content creators joined the campaign and produced content disseminating the message of the #maisumpasso hashtag. The campaign’s overall positivity reached 81% mainly due to the content creators. We received over 8,200 stories (reports and photos) sent by users on Social Networks.
• During Mother’s Day week, we posted a series of photos of various mothers on Instagram, 100% of which were received positively. We also posted a video starring content creator Helen Ramos, owner of the Hel Mother YouTube channel. This video was published on Facebook (with 90% of its comments being positive) and on YouTube, totaling more than 2 million views.
• This year, we invited content creators Flávia and Bruno from the É libras YouTube channel to produce content on Reatech – the International Trade Show on Technologies for Rehabilitation, Inclusion and Accessibility. The video received around 450,000 views, in addition to many comments thanking Bradesco for its support. A video will be published showing their experiences, and novelties and solutions presented at the trade show.
• During the campaign we encouraged users to publish photos of their steps using the #maisumpasso hashtag. We published a photo album on Facebook that received more than 150,000 likes.
• We released the “Aulão” video series containing information on sports sponsored by Bradesco. The series began with classes on Rugby and Judo, produced with content creator Tito Melo.
• In June we produced videos highlighting the São João festival from Campina Grande and Caruaru. We invited the content creator couple Dani Noce and Paulo Cuenca to attend the festivals and they recorded a video that received 1.3 million views. The couple also recorded a collective wedding that was broadcast live on our Facebook page, receiving 2.6 million views.
• We ended the month with São João da Thay - an event we sponsor in Maranhão - and brought to our social networks, further strengthening Bradesco’s support for Brazil’s culture and our partnership with Thaynara OG, the founder of the event.
Bradesco’s mobile phone presence has been growing exponentially. Through applications for individuals and legal entities, we offer payment transactions, transfers, checking balance statements, loans and many other conveniences. Customers accessing their accounts through mobile phones are not charged, thanks to an agreement between Bradesco and Brazil’s main mobile phone operators (for more information, visit bradesco.com.br/acessogratis).
We have the largest and most complete set of solutions on the Market, with several types of transactions and apps for iOS (iPhone), Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry and tablets iOS (iPad).
The products and services that are always on hand are:
Check Deposit via Mobile Phone: this cutting-edge service in Brazil allows clients to deposit checks in a simple and innovative manner, by capturing pictures with their smartphones through the Bradesco apps.
Mobile-integrated Security Key (M-Token): a security device stored in the mobile phone which creates random combinations to validate transactions that are carried out in Bradesco Digital Channels.
Payment with barcode reader: when paying bills, customers can access our app and point the camera at the barcode, which is then automatically filled in.
Touch ID and Finger Print: this feature is available in the Bradesco, Bradesco Exclusive and Bradesco Prime apps for iPhones and Android with digital scanners. It allows customers to link their fingerprints to their four-digit password and Security Key, which provides quicker and more convenient access to their accounts through these apps.
Bradesco Net Empresa Celular (Bradesco Net Mobile Company): an exclusive app allowing Corporate Clients to manage their companies from any location.
DDA Authorization via SMS: this service allows the paying or scheduling of bank slips registered at the DDA by only replying to an SMS.
SMS Pague Bradesco (SMS Banking): clients can pay or schedule enterprises’ invoices via SMS replies.
InfoCelular: as established by clients, they receive SMS alerts containing information on their checking account and savings account.
SMS Banking: by means of text messages, clients are able to check their Balances, Last Entries and Credit Limit, and are able to Top-up their mobile phone.
• Push notification with a link to Transactional Classic, Exclusive, and Prime on Android;
• Updating of Documents through the Bradesco Application (for the eligible customer base);
• Travel notice;
• Negotiated Personal Loans;
• New Agribusiness App.
• Release of a New Version of the Bradesco Net Empresa Application by Smart Phone – IOS;
• Show Duplicate Securities on alert in Advance on Receivables transactions;
• Complete Menu – Suitability of the Mobile to enable companies with more than one proxy to use the channel to carry out financial transactions.
Credit App Category, with the case “App Bradesco Financiamentos”.
For more than 20 years, Bradesco, as a pioneer and an innovator, and the first Financial Institution in Brazil to have website address (www.), has been online via the Global Network. It has been providing financial services to its clients through this channel, turning its Websites into important sources of information for clients and non-clients and showing the transparency of the Bank in presenting its products and services clearly.
This Bradesco communication platform can be divided into two main access and content dissemination axes:
1. Bradesco Institutional Website (banco.bradesco): with simplified content and language adapted to the digital world, it offers customers and the general public a wide range of information and explanations of the Bank’s various financial products and services.
The Bank currently has 40 Institutional Websites, providing the public with easily accessed and located content in a structured manner, including guides on how to open a checking account, descriptions of the services available in the Branch Network and Remote Channels, guidance on security, disclosure of social and environmental initiatives, specific publications for investors, financial education content, simulators, and information on responsible credit, among others.
The institutional environments have simplified content and suitably adapted language, in addition to video tutorial platforms, with direct and objective language that facilitates understanding, as well as financial information, in addition to an important search tool that further facilitates the customers’ access to the Bank’s information on the site.
2. Bradesco Internet Banking for Financial Services: The Bradesco Portal also has 15 Transaction Websites.
The origin of access occurs mandatorily by the institutional Website, requiring credentials for access and personal security devices from accountholders and CPF (Individual Taxpayer’s ID) and password from non-account holders.
The Client is directed to an environment of "secure access", which provides financial information and transactions.
We have various financial products and services available which enable clients to pay bills, transfer funds, top-up mobile phones, loans, investments, among others, in a convenient, fast and secure manner.
The Bank currently has its own domain, “banco.bradesco”, being one of the few Brazilian companies with a generic top-level domain (gTLD), an initiative of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), the body responsible for Internet protocols and for regulating Worldwide Web addresses. Bradesco websites’ new addresses make access to the Bank’s content more practical and intuitive. When typing the name of a segment, niche or product followed by .bradesco, users are sent directly to the webpage related to their search.
• Cards – New Layout for Bank Statements (to better control credit card expenses, the new statement allows you to select cards by image, visualize key information, such as expiration date, method of payment, and better purchase date, in addition to a chart on consumption by category);
• Home Broker:
• Reformulation of the registration flow/updating of registration information in addition to including the Operator Online item to clarify any doubts the customer may have during registration;
• New features:
• Tools Tab: “Snapshot” – on a single screen the investor has access to the most important information on an asset/company, such as quotes, indicators, charts, analyses, and recommendations of Bradesco Corretora’s award-winning analysts on all companies listed in the Stock Exchange, facilitating investment decisions. In addition, the “market barometer” shows the perception of the Broker’s clients towards the queried company;
• Shortcuts have been provided on the asset screen, including automatic completion of the trade ticket to optimize the investor’s time;
• “Technical Analysis Recommendations” tab – an area where the investor can follow the latest strategies indicated by the Brokerage’s chart analysts in order to boost their stock market returns in a more advanced manner.
• SENAI/SESI Fidelize Project (Loyalty project);
• Revitalization of Credit Homepage;
• Possibility of registering Payroll-deductible Loans through the channel for already committed REFIN refinancing transactions;
• Show Duplicate Securities on alert in Advance on Receivables transactions;
• Release of a new version of the exclusive Bradesco web browser app.
The ATM Network offers customer convenience; promotes the migration of services and transactions from the Branch environment; and enables the sale of Bank products. Its main challenge is to become consolidated as a business channel.
Existing in the four regions of Brazil, it has 36,148 active machines in the Bank’s Own Network, of which 25,099 machines have contactless technology (81% of the points) and 57% of the points in Branches have touch screen technology, in addition to 20,875 machines in the Banco24Horas Network, allowing customers to make withdrawals, check balances, print statements, take out loans, pay bank slips, transfer money between accounts, carry out DOC/TED transactions, effect payments via the Meu Dinheiro Claro prepaid card and conduct the INSS Proof of Life.
With a portfolio of more than 110 products and services available, and several innovations, we already have 291 Deposit Machines deployed in the park. This service allows for immediate credit in the account of a recipient of a cash deposit.
The Channel has made a great advancement with the possibility of registering Tokens on mobile phones through ATMs. With this, the customer can register their security device with extended hours and more autonomy. In six months of use, the device registration increased by 194%.
We have one of the world’s most advanced security technologies: the biometric scanning system, which is available in all Bradesco Network ATMs and Banco24Horas Network ATMs. Biometrics identifies and authenticates customer transactions at ATMs through a sensor that captures the image of the vascular patterns of an individual's palm.
By using this technology in the Bank’s Own Network, customers can carry out 100% of the available transactions using only the palm of their hand and their six-digit password. Furthermore, we offer Retirees and Pensioners a transparent “Proof of Life” service through the use of Biometrics in Bradesco Network ATMs and Banco24Horas Network ATMs that neither requires presence at a bank counter nor documentation, for a more agile service.
The ATMs allowed for cash withdrawals in Brazilian Sign Language (Libras) at Reatech 2017, demonstrating, at this important event, safe and easy social inclusion, with the help of a Digital Interpreter providing simultaneous translation into Libras.
• INSS Payroll Refinancing – The ATM Network provides the option of Refinancing Private and INSS Payroll-deductible Loans contracts with the Bank’s Own Network. This important implementation is available to INSS Pensioners and Retirees who receive the benefit in a current or savings account, and Private Sector Employees whose employers’ Bodies have an agreement with the Bank;
• New Withdrawal Flow – In order to make browsing the ATM more intuitive and to prevent the customer from forgetting their card, a change was made to the withdrawal flow. The card is now removed before the cash is made available.
• Automatic Teller Category, with the case “Foreign Currency Purchase at the ATM”.
Fone Fácil Bradesco is the client's bank by telephone, which can be accessed through the Electronic Service, with the option to be directed to Customized Services.
In the Electronic Service, we offer a sophisticated Voice-Command System where clients simply pronounce words without the need to listen to several service options or type in order to access the desired service. Clients can also request services and go directly to the selected option.
In the Customized Service, clients can count on our Financial Experts and Digital Convergence Agents, who are specialized in Relationships and Business, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
This channel offers the main financial services, such as payments, transfers between Bradesco accounts, DOC/TED transactions, investments, taking out loans, registration and support for the Token device in mobile phones, among others.
By calling Fone Fácil Bradesco, customers can access other Relationship Channels, such as Credit Card, Private Pension and Capitalization Bonds.
Innovation and high service quality make Fone Fácil Bradesco one of the most awarded Banking Relationship Centers in Brazil.